Friday, January 29, 2010

I am Blogger, Hear Me Ribbit

Ribbit! Ribbit! I love frogs! So naturally I would be drawn to a website with a name that sounds very much like one of those cute, little, slimy creatures.

Skribit.com

So what is skribit and why am I using it?

Ever have those moments where you just want to say something; have your voice heard? I do all the time. But at the same time, I have those moments when nothing brilliant comes out of my mouth or the tips of my finger tips. Sometimes, I want to hear what everyone else is thinking about and what they are interested in. That's how I learn and expand my world.

This is where skribit comes in. If you glance down the right-hand column of this blog a bit, you will find my skribit box. It's where you can ask me a question or make a suggestion for an interesting topic and I will blog about it.

I am blogger, hear me ribbit (skribit) or CROAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails