Thursday, November 11, 2010

Miscellaneous...

Naked Heat (Nikki Heat)Heat WaveSo, today on my way to work, I finished listening to Heat Wave by Richard Castle on my audible.com app on my DroidX. WOW! What a total surprise ending!!! I never saw it coming and usually I am good at figuring out mysteries. I mean, I hope I am cause that's kinda my job description. LOL! Anyway...I downloaded the second Richard Castle book, Naked Heat, to start listening to tomorrow on my commute to work. Can't wait!!!


Dining with Joy (A Lowcountry Romance)And don't forget...I have a giveaway going on right now for Rachel Hauck's newest book, Dining With Joy! Did I mention this is an autographed copy??? Oh yes it is!!! So, click here to go to my giveaway post and leave a comment. There is still time to get your name in the pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails