Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sushi Review: Thai Thai House (West Melbourne, FL)

Over Thanksgiving weekend, my cousin was in town and she and I with my parents had a nice dinner at the Thai Thai House in West Melbourne on Palm Bay Rd. I've been to this restaurant a few times and it has never disappointed me. For the four of us, we ordered five different sushi rolls and shared them.

Here's what you can expect when you visit Thai Thai House in West Melbourne...enjoyable atmosphere, friendly wait staff, quick service, reasonable prices and yummy sushi!

The classic Rainbow Roll.

The Dragon Roll.

The J.B. Roll (one of my favs - sorry the photo quality is poor).

The Orlando Roll (i think)

And my absolute FAVORITE - The Volcano Roll!

Oh, and don't forget a glass of Plum wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails