Sunday, February 21, 2010

Movie Review: Valentine's Day (2010)

Valentine's Day (2010)


I had been wanting to see Valentine's Day since I first saw the previews for the movie. Now, usually I stay away from all things Valentine-related. But this movie had so many actors/actresses that I really enjoy watching, Julia Roberts to name one. The idea of so many A-list actors in one film intrigued me. I wondered how they were going to pull that off. I say pretty well.

Without giving away anything to the movie, in case you haven't seen it, here's just a few things I liked about it and one thing I didn't like.

The movie portrayed all types of relationships or lack of relationships from young to old. It was neat to see all these different people's lives and how they each approach the over-rated holiday we call Valentine's Day. In some of the stories, it wasn't necessarily obvious how it was all going to turn out in the end.

The one aspect I did not like was the storyline for two of the most good-looking men in the film. It was disappointing to see how it turned out for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails