Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Monday...What are You Reading?

Hosted by Book Journey
This is a great little meme hosted by Book Journey where you can share what you've just finished reading and what you will be reading next. It's interesting to see what others have on their reading lists and possibly get some new reads for your own list.


This past week I didn't finish any books. Been kinda busy haven't had a chance to read much lately. But this week, I am starting several and here they are:




Currently reading:
Love, Charleston
I received a copy of this book last week in the mail through a giveaway on Good reads. I look forward to reading it. I was immediately drawn to the book because of the cover. Purchase a copy of this book, Love, Charleston.

On my iTouch Kindle App:
Flowers For Elvis

On my DroidX Audible.com App:
byRichard Castle Heat Wave (Nikki Heat)

On my DroidX Kindle App:
The Lord Is My Shepherd: The Psalm 23 Mysteries

Man, I've got a few going on at once. Hope I can keep track of it all! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails