Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins...


1. Life is full of adventures and you never know what is around the next bend.

2. You gotta keep going.

3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: fun runnin errands.

4. Of course, SUSHI is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.

5. On the 1st day of August I worked, BUT I celebrated with someone special.

6. My niece, Sadie is oh, so VERY lively and energetic.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with special people, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with my mom and my aunt, Lori and Sunday, I want to LAUGH with all my family for my mom's birthday gathering!




1 comment:

  1. What a sweet blog you have over here! I love the title! And the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails