Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WWW Wednesday

Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading



What Are You Currently Reading?
Right now I am reading Resurrection in May by Lisa Samson. Look for my review in the very near future, but for now I will tell you that this is a really good book! Purchase a copy today! Resurrection in May









What Did You Recently Finish Reading?
I recently finished reading Lonestar Sanctuary by Colleen Coble. Read my review here. Purchase your very own copy Lonestar Sanctuary (Lonestar Series, Book 1)





What Do You Think You Will Read Next?
Dining with Joy (A Lowcountry Romance)I am very excited to read the next book on my reading list....Dining With Joy by Rachel Hauck! I know Rachel is a phenomenal author and can't wait to read about her latest character, a cooking show host with a secret. Purchase your very own copy today and read along with me! Dining with Joy (A Lowcountry Romance) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails